Allows the user to take 300 splits and review both cumulative and lap splits on a three-line LCD display. Easy-to-read running times, current lap time and cumulative splits.
- Allows for 300 splits and review of both cumulative and lap splits. Clearly displays the current split and how many splits have been taken
- Battery life lasts approximately 5 years of use
- Allows for review of the current memory while taking splits. No need to stop the watch to review memory
- Clearly displays cumulative running time and current lap running time
- Stroke Rate Mode automatically calculates stroke/stride rate. Programmed for every 3rd stroke/stride